- Next story BTW the shooting grip that was announced with the @sonyhongkong RX100VI works on my a7SII! All the buttons works, zoom button would control the clear image zoom. Although, I feels like it would get crushed in any second especially it was designed for under 1KG payload. So, it works but at your own risk! Don’t forget to check out my full review of the RX100VI!
- Previous story Sony RX100 VI Hands-on Review
- Surprisingly good affordable 3.6KG gimbal: Accsoon A1-S September 12, 2018
- Why nobody thought of this before!? L-series battery charger + camera power: Power Junkie FIRST LOK September 7, 2018
- Hong Kong Travel Photography: Sheung Wan September 1, 2018
- Have you watched my First Lok of the new Nikon Z6 & Z7? Go to youtube.com/LokTube or click the link in my bio! @NikonHongKong @NikonEurope August 30, 2018
- Nikon Z Full Frame Mirrorless: First Lok August 28, 2018
a7S II airport Billingham Canon cat CES DigitalRevTV DJI drone First Lok Fujifilm GH5 Hong Kong Insta360 Instagram iPhone Japan Kai Korea Las Vegas London MacBook Pro Manfrotto NAB New York City New Zealand Panasonic Photokina review Rode selfie Seoul Singapore Snapchat Sony Tips Travel UK United States video Video Editing VideoMic Pro vlog X100T YouTube